For decades, Tiger Optics has had a long history in industrial gas, medical gas, and chemical processing enabling detection of moisture and other rogue impurities in process gas streams, including inert, reactive, corrosive, bulk and specialty gases.
- Hydrogen / Syngas – HyCO process control, hydrogen purity analysis, feed forward control, and flare gas analysis, gas analyzers for H2O, CO, CO2, H2, N2, CH4, H2S and more.
- Air Separation Units – Process control, quality control, safety, and compliance, trace analyzers for H2O, O2, CH4, CO2, CO, H2, C2H2, and more for ppb to % level detection capability.
- Electronic Gas – Bulk gas continuous quality control monitoring (CQC) trace gas analyzers for H2O, O2, H2, CH4, NH3, CO, CO2, N2, and more.
- Specialty Gases – Moisture impurity monitoring in welding gases, and specialty gases including corrosive (HCl, HBr, Cl2), rare gases (Xe, Kr, He, Ne), fluorinated gases, (SF6, NF3, CF4), hydrides (NH3, PH3, GeH4, AsH3), and pure CO2.
- Labs, Safety and Compliance – Trace gas analyzers for H2O, O2, H2, CH4, NH3, CO, CO2, and more.
Announcing that Tiger Optics- CRDS Gets CGA Approval – Commodity Specification for Nitrogen
The Compressed Gas Association Standard, CGA G-10.1, Commodity Specification for Nitrogen, now cites Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy as an approved method for moisture measurement. CGA standards have been adopted by governmental agencies in the United States and Canada. Based on a unanimous decision by the members of the Atmospheric Gases and Equipment Committee in August 2016, this change is welcome news to our many users in the industrial gas community. Specializing in CRDS since 2001, Tiger Optics offers a proven range of moisture analyzers for nitrogen.